[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:38:32 +0100

Yes - I saw that and added your ID to the JHB Callsigns page. I have also
added a basic IVAO page too as I had only created those for PCI and VATSIM
previously.

I notice that some of the UKScenery members are active on IVAO too - Kit
Spackman was flying last night. We may be able to pull some of these into
our sessions.