[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:15 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Frank.
That worked - once I had found that the line to change was in
Servinfo.ini and not Servinfo cfg!  Thanks Frank.

I notice that "All Controllers" on Vatsim at the moment (12:10zulu) there
are a small number of controllers (18) on, mostly British whereas IVAO
has a large number (44) of controllers on; none British, with a
scattering from France, Spain, Croatia, Netherlands, malta, Prtugal,
Russia, Taiwan and China

How the politicians think we will ever integrate into Europe when even
on-line flying is polarised into the Brits and the rest! <g>

I wonder how London Centre hands off aircraft to the continent and beyond
- "IVAO, this is Vatsim, I have a B747 for you..." (g>