[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:37:25 -0600

I had a similar problem with Teamspeak but as I neared EGHI it automatically started and connected. Later, after disconnecting from IVAO, I tried to do a manual start of TS but it wouldn't let me in. Do you use the same ID and password that you use to connect to IVAO?

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>