[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:45:50 +0100

One of the instal options allowed you to tell it to store them elsewhere. None in my Airplanes folder.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

One problem with IVAO. When installed, It dumps a huge amount of AI aircraft in your folder.
It then take minutes rather than seconds to select an aircraft.

I have solved this, by going thro the list and deleting(after making a backup)all the ones I thought were unnecessary, I then, went throught each aircraft, and reduced the number of variations, to one or two, some of the folders had plus 150 variations!!!! I think the average was about 60.

No wonder it took so long to change aircraft. It is now back to around 5 seconds for the aircraft menu to pop up.