[jhb_airlines] IVAO

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:30:51 +0100

One problem with IVAO. When installed, It dumps a huge amount of AI aircraft in your folder.

It then take minutes rather than seconds to select an aircraft.

I have solved this, by going thro the list and deleting(after making a backup)all the ones I thought were unnecessary, I then, went throught each aircraft, and reduced the number of variations, to one or two, some of the folders had plus 150 variations!!!! I think the average was about 60.

No wonder it took so long to change aircraft. It is now back to around 5 seconds for the aircraft menu to pop up.