[jhb_airlines] Re: IVAO

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:51:38 +0100

In at EGNS and see us both on Servinfo.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

I'm currently plugged into IVAO (Aero) and their controller software is
rather nice. Having said that it will take a bit of adjustment to get used
to it.

Like VATSIM the controller software is designed to be used at a specific
airport and so it is back to the old Pro Controller sector files for
operation. You can't wander around the display and control multiple airports
like in PCI. The good news is that sector files appear to be almost
identical in Pro Controller, VATSIM and IVAO so they can be ported between
each system. I'm currently using my IOM sector file which was designed for
VRC but works in ASRC and IVAO too.

I am only logged in as an observer as I don't have voice for IVAO yet.

http://fsaviation.net