[jhb_airlines] Re: ISP upgrade

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:13:59 +0100

And here was I, thinking the increased bandwidths that UK competition seems to be creating, were passing us by. I'd have thought our ISP would have been keen to tell us what an improved deal we are about to receive.
And that's about as good a bundle of mixed tenses as across which you are likely to stumble.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Looks like Gerry and I are going to be upgraded soon. Manx Telecom are
upping the connections to full 2Mbit next month and, nice bit, are keeping
the prices the same. They are going round the exchanges one by one so Gerry
will see the change before me, Ramsey being more important than Castletown!
Looks like the end of October for me and a week earlier for Gerry.

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net