[jhb_airlines] Re: I/R procedures

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:55:53 +0100

Perhaps it's because we're flying in real time and it's dark at night......

I often fly VFR during the day. The only VFR at 0700 this morning, though.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Bones

That looks very complicated, have printed it out, as will the instructions. And will have a go on my own to start with. Possible you may have to start a flying school after all.

Now if we can get IVAO geared more to VFR, pilots with have to start thinking about the various join procedures as well.

But it does suppose that more VFR flyers are more regular on IVAO, at the moment, there appears to be a void in the UK space most nights.

FF