[jhb_airlines] Re: I/R procedures

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:31:24 +0100

Frank

Whilst it is probably technically feasible to network 2 FS9 PCs to run FSNet, I don't have FS9 on the second floortop machine and I have no plans to install it on a second machine. And I won't be going anywhere near FSX ...

Mike L

franklyn fisher wrote:

Would be even better, if he can run a second flightsim, and hook up in FSX's shared cockpit, or failing that, use FSNet.

Do not know the possiblities of doing it over a LAN, one running FS9 and the other running FSX maybe?? now there is a project for those dark winter evenings.

If it can be done over ther internet, why not a LAN.