[jhb_airlines] Re: I/R procedures

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:17:49 +0100

I think a second pair of hands would be useful here <g>.  Must see if I
can drag my son from his XBox to sit in as P2/FO ...

Mike

Would be even better, if he can run a second flightsim, and hook up in FSX's shared cockpit, or failing that, use FSNet.

Do not know the possiblities of doing it over a LAN, one running FS9 and the other running FSX maybe?? now there is a project for those dark winter evenings.

If it can be done over ther internet, why not a LAN.

Peter Dodds may be able to help you there.

FF