[jhb_airlines] Re: IPSWICH

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:15:18 +0100

That shows the data as being extracted from Orwellbridge.bgl. A further check shows the .bgl as being one of two, plus exclude file, in Suffolk Landmarks.
I wouldn't have thought someone building a bridge would, quite seperately, have include an extinct airfield. Who knows. Stranger things etc.

When you put the mouse over Ipswich in FSNav did it not show the directory
path of the BGL?