[jhb_airlines] IPSWICH

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 07:40:28 +0100

Yesterday I downloaded a very nice version of the now defunct Ipswich, from the VFR Addons site. When I activated FSNav I was surprised to find it already contained an EGSE Ipswich. I've trawled through my addon sceneries but can't trace an earlier version. I can only suppose it to be a Default FS9 field, even though it ceased to exist in 1968.
Anyone able to solve the mystery, this early on Sunday morning?
Just in case, I've included an Exclude with the new version.