[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM visit

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 00:05:55 +0100

This last week has been awful. Three days of fog and now solid rain for 48
hours.

I?m worried about that fog. We usually get three days of it around Easter
when the weather turns warm (sign of summer) and three days late in August
as the land starts getting cooler than the sea. They tend to be season
indicators and having one this early is very unusual. I hope we aren?t in
for a bad winter.

http://woodair.net