[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM visit

  • From: Chris Prophet <chrism.prophet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:45:27 +0100 (BST)

hi i left the airport and came to the Mount murray hotel, met some nice polish
girls :) lol

  i hope you feel better son, is the wx always this nasty here lol!??

  Chris

Bones <bones@xxxxxxx> wrote:
                Sorry to have missed you. I?ve been trying to fight off a bug
of some sorts for the last day or so and thought I was doing well today, but by
early afternoon it struck back and I had to retire. I thought an hour or two?s
sleep might help but I was out cold for six!

  I?m sure we?ll meet up at some point.

  Where do you go when you land here? Do you come into the terminal or stay in
the cargo area?

  http://woodair.net