[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM visit

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:18:34 +0100

Sorry to have missed you. I've been trying to fight off a bug of some sorts
for the last day or so and thought I was doing well today, but by early
afternoon it struck back and I had to retire. I thought an hour or two's
sleep might help but I was out cold for six!

I'm sure we'll meet up at some point.

Where do you go when you land here? Do you come into the terminal or stay in
the cargo area?

http://woodair.net