[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:26:35 +0100

Frank reports the problem on an ATI card and I have it with my Nvidia 8800 so that should rule out graphics card issues. Not having GenX I didn't try the UK mainland installs but I'll install Norwich (I assume that's what you ment by Norfolk) and Newcastle and see what I get there.

Will report back shortly.