[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:34:21 +0100

Main reason for wired, when doing an overnight Torrent download, I will find the machine disconnected come morning, meant losing a few hours of download time.

Leastways wired I have no problems, could be my machine or a software setting somewhere causing it.

Also being batteryless, I cannot stray too far from a mains source.