[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:37:05 +0100

Maybe - but my site draws a lot of use. The FS side is quite quiet nowadays
but the Kinetic info, the Catalogue of UK Airfields and the Manx Aircraft
Registry pages draw a lot of attention. I daren't look to see how big the
site is but I know it has over 160 web pages plus hundreds of pictures. <g>

http://woodair.net