[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:24:08 +0100

Mike

I do have all the RWY12 library files in the addon folder, took a long time to download/unzip/and install them.

Silly me for not reading or realising it was one I did not have.

Thanks Mike, would it be better to put them in the RWY12 folder???

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>