[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:39:47 +0100

Sounds odd. The only thing I ever did prior to a rebuild was uninstall any
old video drivers - and only if replacing the graphics card. However, as
things progress I've become less sure about some of those BIOS values and
the added complexities of boards with sound, graphics and everything else
build into them.

I wish you luck.

http://woodair.net