[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:57:22 +0100

Hi Frank,Sometime ago after I told you about upgrading my comp and you said I should be able to run FSX OK. Anyway after a bad tempered spell at the weekend I uninstalled everything to do with Fltsim and reinstall FS9 with an eventual install of FSX for a peek at how my setup could cope.Was auto informed that SP1 needed to be downloaded, duly done so.Tried it out and seemed OK surprised to see boats and ships ploughing the harbours and moving vechiles on the roads.I'm an FS9er at the mo but can see me using FSX sometime. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>