[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:50:22 +0100

Mike,

Better, I rebooted FSX.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:
Gerry -

After making the changes that you noted, did you rebuild your scenery.cfg on
running FSX?  Paul has reported that his problem seems to have gone away
after following my advice. FrankF & Denis -
I would be grateful if you could let me know whether you've had any success
or not.

Has anyone else had any problems with the EGNS scenery?

M.