[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:30:24 +0100

I don't know whether it's relevant but I'm still using FSX SP1?

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:
Gerry (and others) -

The markings are from Sidney Schwartz and are contained in the file
'gate_markings_ss_v2.zip' - this file (get it from AVSim) should be unzipped
to a temporary location and installed per the included readme taking care to
delete any previous versions of the files (v1) if you have them.  This
latter point may possibly be causing at least one of the problems that
you've seen.

The zip file contents are shown here:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/Diamond193/1-0015.jpg

MikeB