[jhb_airlines] Re: IOM,

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:13:10 +0100

Gerry (and others) -

The markings are from Sidney Schwartz and are contained in the file
'gate_markings_ss_v2.zip' - this file (get it from AVSim) should be unzipped
to a temporary location and installed per the included readme taking care to
delete any previous versions of the files (v1) if you have them.  This
latter point may possibly be causing at least one of the problems that
you've seen.

The zip file contents are shown here:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/Diamond193/1-0015.jpg

MikeB