[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC revisited

  • From: Andy Berry <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:23:31 +0000

Even better to see someone enjoying their Pilot-Club lanyard (far left)

Wish I'd seen Mike's email sooner, I was home at 0100 last night and would of happily sat and watched that on the tele... sat watching something I'd recorded instead until 0200 :(

Andy

Bones wrote:
Nice picture - definitely one for the office dartboard.. <g>

Lots of JF bags in evidence there too..