[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC - December

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:10:32 +0100

For me, I might make the Sunday, as I will be within 30 miles of Birmingham that weekend, my head will be on the chopping block if I try to make the Saturday. (Grand-daughters birthday party).
Frank

Mike Brook wrote:

I'll almost certainly make an appearance! It will be a busy time, lots of folk to meet up with...
MikeB
JHB193