[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC - December

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:48:20 +0100

I certainly plan to be there - not sure whether Saturday or Sunday, though. Which is likely to attract more of the JHB team?

The OAP concession is an attraction, although I could probably have managed the extra £2 .... ;-)

Mike L

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been speaking to Stefan and it appears that Pilot Club is going to have a booth at the IFC in December. I have invited Stefan and Grant out for a beer and they have said that they would like to meet as much of the JHB BETA group as possible.

So who is going to be there? After speaking on a mailing list for a good 3 years now I feel that perhaps I should at last meet some of you, as well as some of the German lads!

ATB,

Alex