[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC Birmingham

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:16:23 +0000

Hi Mike,

After 16 years you would have thought I'd have finished that damn tunnel. The ends of my fingers are so numb.....

Phil

Mike Brook wrote:
It was a tongue-in-cheek post, Andy!  I'm a veteran of many hours Motor
Show 'Stand-duty' over many years gone by.  There ain't much that I
don't know about the traumas of the NEC.  We're all relying on Phil
Reynolds to give us keys to the secret underground NEC escape tunnel
that I know he has been digging for the last few months...

MikeB