[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC Birmingham

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:34:33 -0000

I've just had the following pointed out to me, it's a listing of all the
events that are on at the NEC the weekend of the 2/3 December:
http://www.necgroup.co.uk/visitor/whatson/SearchWhatsOn.asp?m=12

The events include:

BBC Clothes Show Live
The National Christmas Lacemakers Show (??!)
The Sport & Leisure Aviation Show
The International Flightsim Convention
The Warley National Model Railway Exhibition
and, a George Michael Concert (whoever he/she may be)

I know that the NEC is big but come on, can you start to imagine what
the roads/motorways around the NEC (M6/A45/M42) are going to be like
that weekend (never mind the possibility of SNOW)?

I may reconsider the chances of me attending...

MikeB