[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC Birmingham

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:14:32 EST

fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi, FT .Trying Fred JHB207 here .I'm going down with 3 friends on the
Sat.2nd Dec so should beable to say Hello to some of you on the tour of the
exhibition.Keep the bin bags out of the way.  Fred

Hi Fred,

A belated welcome, apologies, I'm afraid I'm absorbed in getting to  grips
with making gauges for FSX at the moment, so I'll leave the banter to the
other
chaps, as you've already seen they've got plenty enough for all of  us!

If I make it I'll certainly visit the Pilot's Club stand and say hello, if
you are around at the time maybe we can have a char and a wad, whatever that
is!

Frank T.