[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC Birmingham

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:51:55 +0000

I vaguely remember a post from Paul suggesting that he and Tom might try and get there, sharing transport from the frozen wastes of the North-East. Maybe they've gone off the idea of coming down to the effete Midlands .... <vbg>

Mike L

Bones wrote:
OK. So far that is:
Mike Brook
Mike Lucas
Frank Fisher
John Hill
Anyone else going before I let Stefan know? bones