[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC Birmingham

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:06:24 -0000

My tickets are booked already, I took advantage of the over-55s rule and
paid 10 quid for a two-day pass.  I have not decided which day to go
specifically but as I only live 8 miles away and will have my bus-pass
by then (<G>) I can organise my weekend to fit in with virtually (<g>)
anything ...

MikeB