[jhb_airlines] IFC

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:10:48 -0000

Had a great time at the IFC on Sunday.

Arrived at the car parks around 10:30 (thanks to my Son for providing me with a quick way into the parks, missing out the M42 , so did everyone else)from the M6).

Got caught up with thousands of scimply clad females heading for the clothes show, perhaps hoping to buy some, to get warmed up, I could have warmed a few of them, and it would not have cost a bean.

A quick look around as I made my way in, then to the FSpilot club stand, to meet up with Andy B, Ralph,Stephan,Delectable Christine, Alex??(think his name was) later met with Tom I and Bernie ( unfortunately I have a mental block with names, I can be introduced to, then forgotten within 10 minutes, sorry Alex).

Spent more than intended, (got FSX from the Justflight store for £50:00, then found it on the Pilot Store for £45:00 grrr).

Also FSCommander for £15:00, and as Alex?? pointed out a flight atlas Europe and airways chart UK, latest edition for total £20:00 (was £22:00).

Drooled over the hardware available, including the vibrator, but my wallet was shy of about 1K£.

After about 3 hours, made my was back to my Son's, to return home on Monday.