[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC

  • From: "Alan Sutherland" <asutherland340@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 02:51:08 -0000

It is a shame as I was hoping to go to the NEC this year for the IFC but ended up driving by the NEC (literally) on my way to a Lifesaving competition in Nottingham. Just got back now. It would have been good to see you all.

Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>