[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:26:37 -0000

Next stop, JHB Soapbox, Hyde Park corner anyone? <g>

Amusingly, I was sat in a meeting where "the peoples champion" as he likes
to call himself, John Prescott had to admit he's no longer working class and
hasn't been since getting elected since his earnings as an MP took him out
of the socio-economic group.