[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:02:42 +0000

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:

I agree.... all classes should be based entirely on money! ;) thats what you said weren't it?

As they are in that well known classless society, the U S of A. Further subdivided into new or old money. I'm always impressed that they manage to maintain the myth of the American Dream, where anyone can become successfull, as well as rising to become president. Sorry about the oxymoron. I guess it's to convey the impression of upward progress that the cigar is so much more in evidence there, than in the UK. Thinks, if they ban smoking over there........ No it's too complicated for me.