[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:10:04 -0000

Suprising how many young females(to me looked like school girls) were wearing nothing more than pelmets and a rather scimpy top, and complaining about being cold!! blimey, it must have been no more than 2 dregrees outside, including the wind chill, I was done up for winter and was not warm myself. As for their chatter, Queens English it ain't.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>