[jhb_airlines] Re: IFC

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:29:52 +0000

Actually I'd have to agree with some of that, they should be seen and not hear.
One thing Ralph and Stephan commented on when we were walking round Birmingham was "All the English girls seem to be dressed nicely in designer clothes but the noise they make is awful, why does everybody have to hear their conversations"

If only I had an answer to that one!

Lets be honest though, I bet your son loved the Journey, although he probably didn't fully appreciate it!

Alex

Peter Dodds wrote:
Got caught up with thousands of scimply clad females heading for the clothes
show,

I spent an hour and 27 minutes crammed into the lobby of a Virgin railway carriage with about
15 of them from Stafford to the NEC, because there was simply nowhere else to go. The stench of
scent was awful - and the cackle! Gawd - give me 10,000 feet over Snowdonia at sunset anytime!