[jhb_airlines] IFC

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:19:26 +0000

Hi Guys,

Well I've spent the day with Grant, Stefan and Christina setting up the booth at the NEC, its in a massive hall (number 3) right next to the main gate and Pilot Club is in the middle and to the far left, just down from the fancy mapping stand and in front of the EuroManx VA stand.

If you ever want to have a good laugh...take 3 Germans to a British pub on a Friday night when there happens to be Karaoke.... poor things didn't know what to make of it.

Well I'm very tired after a 5 hour drive from the south coast followed by assembly of stands and then a full tourist tour of Birmingham so I'm off to bed and I shall look forward to seeing some of you over the next few days, Might even do pictures tomorrow night. We'll see how I feel!

Up at 6...Ugh!

Alex