[jhb_airlines] Re: ICR3

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:20:48 +0000

Having flown a little this morning in the South West. I had selected a JHB
737-200 from the FPL listing.
I have the 2.2 Base Pack and the JHB 2.2 installed.
However when I call up my information within ServInfo the .jpg shows me
from VA Interair.
I wonder if this has found its way into our JHB Pack in error?

Regards

Kev