[jhb_airlines] Re: ICR3

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:36:40 +0000

Yes Andy Medley

Sat it yesterday, passed with 95% (I'd like to know which one I got wrong!)
Apparently It may take up to 4 days before I can log on and control.

I chatted with another guy observing last Friday (Ian Williams of St
Mawgham) and we agreed to give each other a little practice on Monday
morning - If time allows and things are quiet it would be nice to be
involved with yours on Monday afternoon, if you're up to it!

Best wishes

Kev