[jhb_airlines] ICP3

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:24:29 +0100

John
Just loaded up ICP3 again, initially on my spare P2/400(not man enough).
Noticed 2*austrian pilots and Steve Tape at EGBJ, only me on control(OBS).
Which airfield would it be best for me to locate on without interferring with the rest of you.
Also had a look at installing ARSC, but the manual talked about need ing some ARTCC info, I did sign up with Vatsim as pilot and controller.
What info this was I did not know. Do I need to sign up for a course before installing software?
Frank