[jhb_airlines] IAP Tutorial

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Airlines Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:20:02 +0100

Hopefully this is now finished and I invite questions and comments about
either the pages or about flying these procedures.

http://homepages.mcb.net/bones/04fs/tutorial/tut_iap.htm

I can't do justice in just four pages to these procedures but there's plenty
of further information online - even Wiki has a decent section on them. All
I have done is condense the basics into the pages. The disadvantage of doing
this is that it may seem daunting as a few sentences can suggest a lot of
new concepts and ideas - but taken slowly the pages can be worked through
gradually and, hopefully, the concepts will start falling into place.

This is not an overnight exercise - it takes a lot of practise and possible
frustration. You may get part of the way through a procedure and suddenly
have no idea what comes next. This is normal so just keep plodding at it and
the information will slowly assimilate - you learn a little more each time.
Gradually your mind will absorb the added mental thought processes needed
and it will all start falling into place.

John Woodside
bones@xxxxxxx
http://woodair.net