[jhb_airlines] Re: Hugh Garlick

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:15:27 +0100

Alex,

I did not know Hugh but do not apologise for paying him tribute.  It is
often through such tributes we come to know the contribution someone has
made to this world.

I recently attended a funeral to find that the person I knew as a Mental
Health worker was also an avid cricket fan and part of a historic car
preservation trust.  As a consequence, I ended up attending a 20/20 cricket
competition at Patrington Cricket Club where the deceased partner is now
sponsoring a memorial cup.  prior to his death you would never have found me
attending a cricket match.  I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed the day,
including the cricket.