[jhb_airlines] Re: How Did That Happen

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:14:46 +0100

Thanks John,
I was just about to try that but checked each partition again, first. It gets worse; the three partitions have changed again, going round one place. They must be being re named during the startup process. But how......?

Bones wrote:

Try Administrative Tools, Computer Management and select Disk Management.
I've not tried this to change drive letters but I believe you can do this.