[jhb_airlines] Re: Hours - 037G

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:15:37 +0100

Yep will do.

If anyone else has hours to send in then do so in the next day or so. No
need to make each flight verbose - you can cut it down as much as you like
as long as the flight total is there with the all important colon separator.
Example:

JHB4384 04:35
or
EGNS EGLL 01:25

If the flight report is missing the colon or you've put this somewhere else
as well (maybe a summary of all hours) then I have to hand amend every
report. This what tends to make it a long winded job.

Short reports are nice because I can check them quickly. An ideal example
is:

JHB324R EGJJ EGFF 2025 2113 00:48
JHB325R EGFF EIDW 2030 2133 01:03
JHB326R EIDW EGNS 2040 2113 00:33
JHB327R EGNS EGAC 2130 2155 00:25
JHB328  EGAC EGNS 2155 2222 00:28
JHB329  EGNS EGPF 2150 2244 00:54
JHB330  EGPF EGNS 1520 1612 00:52

Extra lines and comments only fill up the TXT file more rapidly and once
this reaches about 30K the compiler stops importing - which means I have to
transfer the total over to a new TXT file and archive the old one. Some of
you have quite a few of these.