[jhb_airlines] Re: Hours - 037G

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:39:04 +0100

I don't use Teamspeak at all as the original installation severely corrupted
my computer (for reasons I could never work out) and I've got far too much
important stuff on here to try it again. I still have RW1c and 1d installed
and that works fine for me.

If you have a batch of reports to send me then I'd like them now please.
There's no point sending them just after I update the pages because they
won't get processed for a good while - an update removes all the pilot
promotions and I like to leave these on for a week or so for everyone to
see.