[jhb_airlines] Re: Hours - 037G

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:25:13 +0100

Either that or I start a
forum.

Bones
I think the workload that you currently have is enough. A forum would be that much more.

Regards Pilot hours, the last site update was 2nd April, and I am not the only one waiting for the hours to be updated.

Mine must be close to 300 (on site 160, and approx 100 sent to you, and at close of FPI, pilot hours accrued 318, ATC 100+).

And I have a batch to waiting to send,  JHB flights and free flights.

An auto update system sounds the best way to go.

Have you tried logging into Rories TS server? you only need the TS client, and make sure you have the right ports open on your router.

Paul R and I have been doing some flights together, using my FSHost server, this last week, and using Skype for comms.