[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Troughs In FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:07:28 +0000

Hi Tom,
I just took off from Bagby, having disabled the Horizon Vol 3 Mesh. That "cured" the problem. I'm flying to the Lake District but, even at a distance, can see there's seawater on the tops! So it isn't the answer to that problem! What is quite absurd is that FSX treats these patches as the real thing. A large area between Kirkbride and the mountains has been turned into a vast rectangular lake. Inside its boundaries several lifelike yachts are animatedly sailing. Must avoid the magic mushrooms!

Gerry Winskill

Tom Smith wrote:

Points taken Gerry
Teesside airport is just about un-flyable in the default fsx but it won't be long before some one a lot cleaver than me sorts it out [I hope]
Tom