[jhb_airlines] Re: Horizon Scenery AIO

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:50:04 +0100

Presumably all those who have opted for the AIO conversion.

My point is that it's not a good idea to add a routine to a readme file that
is covered elsewhere. Should the conversion process change this would be
covered at source but you would have to ensure your own instructions kept up
with any changes. It's far easier to put a link in your readme to the source
documentation as you never need to rewrite your instructions or update your
zip. It saves a lot of work!

http://woodair.net